Monday, November 28, 2011

Phew.


Go ahead, click on it.

Despite Thanksgiving, life, the flu (acting like the black plague), my kids, the interwebz
And with the help of my crit partners, NANOWRIMO pep talks, diet coke and chocolate
I won!
I did.
Really.

And I learned A LOT!
And I had fun.
And I know, now, I can do really hard things.
And I love my writing buddies. No, really love them.

I already miss getting daily word count messages from them.

And now I have to finish the novel that I began. So, if you'll excuse me....

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That is seriously impressive. I've never done NaNo, but I'm thinking about it for next year! That must feel great to know you can write that much in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are an inspiration!
    And your book is LONGER than 50,000 words?
    I'm doubly impressed!

    (I still have today and tomorrow to add a few words.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, You can do it! Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can.

    And Carol,
    You still have two days! Also, you HAVE had to meet real deadlines, so I'm betting you've done this before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY for Emily! I knew you could do it....never any doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I knew you would do it. Don't forget us little people when you're rich and famous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ilima, It was your post that pulled me through the second week. That was the worst.

    And Erika, I think it's safe to say, I will never be rich and famous.

    ReplyDelete